Sunday, March 1, 2015

I spend a big part of my day in front

I spend a big part of my day in front of a computer. Most of the time I am working but there are moments when I get a bit distracted. I have been known to play a computer game from time to time. I was addicted to suduko puzzles for a while but like most forms of entertainment, they got old. Fortunately, there are plenty of games out there on the internet and you can play online without ever having to download a thing.

One of my favorite games at the moment is bejeweled deluxe. I came across this game after I got bored with playing collapse online. At first I thought that bejeweled deluxe sounded pretty girly and uncomplicated. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that I was wrong and girly can be more fun than I previously thought.

I prefer to play games online because I dont exactly trust the internet. I have been burned when downloading games before and I try not to download anything onto my computer unless it is necessary. Even though I value my game time as much as the next guy, I do realize that it is not necessary and definitely not worth compromising my computer for.

If you want to play bejeweled deluxe online, just run a simple google search. You will be provided with a long list of providers. It is important that you search for play online so that you wont have to download anything. I recommend using McAfee Site Advisor when running any kind of internet search. This handy piece of software will rate websites and their security so that you never click on a dangerous website.

Now back to the game. I admitted that bejeweled deluxe sounds a wee bit girly and although you do play with gemstones, the graphics and sound effects of the game are anything but weak. When you advance levels in bejeweled deluxe you are transported to a different planet complete with impressive cosmic scenes. Just to appeal to the manly side of you gamers out there, you can build super cubes and hyper cubes in bejeweled deluxe that explode when they come into play. Now are you intrigued?

Check it out bejeweled deluxe the next time you are looking for a quick game to play online. It is a visual matching game that can be played in a few different modes so that you dont get bored too quickly. I promise that you wont feel too girly even those of you out there with complexes about that sort of thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment