Friday, February 27, 2015

Are you sneezing again? That irksome runny nose, watery eyes

Are you sneezing again? That irksome runny nose, watery eyes and tickle in your throat can get pretty redundant and tiresome. I should know; I used to have allergies as a child. Every time I would step into our barn to feed the chickens, sheep and goats, I'd start sneezing. This was horrible! And yes, by the way, I grew up on a farm. Don't laugh too much. Fortunately these allergies seemed to subside after high school. I actually didn't even notice for a couple years. How weird is that? Regardless, I was stoked to not have to deal with the persistent sniffling and nasal dripping anymore. I was free at last, and it didn't even call for any medical allergy cures. Unfortunately not everyone is so lucky.

What would you do to be rid of the sneezing and irritation? Well, if you're anything like my wife, you'd probably do whatever it takes. She has tried a number of allergy cures and medications. A few of them appear to be working rather well, but I'm not so sure about putting those medications in the body everyday. That worries me. However, I was pretty stoked after speaking with a woman on this topic last week. I had just happened to be getting a massage, which was a gift from my wife for our anniversary, and the massage therapist let me in on her little secret. She has acupuncture done. She swears up and down that it's the absolute best of allergy cures. Once she began the treatment, her runny nose and sneezing ceased. This is awesome. You've got to give it up for the Asian medicine that's been around forever, and yet it works better than some we westerners use today. Now my wife wants to have acupuncture done on her regarding allergies. As you've probably seen already, acupuncture treatment consists of a professional placing hair-like needle into different meridians of your body. This in turn creates a balance. Blood circulation and chi flow are involved.

So, maybe you've tried 20 different "allergy cures," and they all failed you so far. Okay, now what? Just maybe acupuncture is the answer to your allergy burden. This especially goes for the folks, who are allergic to a number of different things. Get tested for your allergies if you don't already know where they stem from. This can assist you with proper allergy cures.

No comments:

Post a Comment